Surana Ventures emerges lowest bidder for water pump tenders
Surana Ventures Ltd has become the lowest bidder for supply and installation of solar photovoltaic water pump tenders in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
The Hyderabad-based company has informed the BSE that the company has participated in the solar photovoltaic water pump tender issued on September 30, 2014 for supply, installation and commissioning of 4,000 sets for both Andhra Pradesh and Telangana States under the rate contract system. The total value of the deal is Rs. 200 crore.
The New and Renewable Energy Corporation of Andhra Pradesh (NEREDCAP) has issued a letter of acceptance for entering into a rate contract agreement with the company. Surana Ventures has emerged as L1 (lowest bidder) for 5 HP AC model SPV pump sets.
This contract will be for turnkey procurement, EPC and maintenance for a period of five years.
Source: The Hindu Business Line
- Centre grants 3,500 solar pump sets for Telengana & Andhra Pradesh
- Bhagyanagar, Surana Ventures to defer setting up solar farms in AP
- Telangana mulls replacing water pumps with solar pumps
- Solar power to be harnessed to power agricultural borewells
- 7,000 solar pump sets to be installed for AP farmers